LTE REPEATERS (JEE Mains & Advance) PROGRAM
For those who couldn’t get Engineering seat in IIT's and NIT's in their first attempt and have passion for doing Engineering in reputed colleges can opt this program. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an Engineering Entrance Examination held in India, conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA),Under the supervision of CBSE. The exam is conducted for students completed +2 Level Examinations with Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry as optionals and seeking admission into IIT's , NIT's , deemed to be universities and top Engineering Colleges all over the country.
The exam consists of a single paper with 75 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
From each subject students are asked 25 questions, Out of which 20MCQ's and 5 Integer Type answer questions, which they have to answer within a duration of 3 hours. 4 marks are given for each correct response. For incorrect response there is one negative marking. However, if a student does not attempt any question, there will be no negative marks.
Students who are Qualified in JEE MAINS Who are in cutoff zone are allowed to attend JEE ADVANCED exam announced by NTA.View Details
SALIENT FEATURES OF LTE
- This program duration is approximately 10 months.
- LTE program is meticulously planned and executed.
- Classes are mainly taken by the Directors themselves and well experienced lecturers.
- Apt combination of high quality teaching and working.
- Scientifically designed material which is written in accordance with JEE syllabus.
- Weekly tests, cumulative tests and grand tests will be conducted and results will be communicated to the parents through SMS.
Limited scholarships for Meritorious students who register for admission in advance.