LTM REPEATERS (NEET) PROGRAM
For those who couldn’t get medical seat in their first attempt and have passion for doing medicine can opt this program. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a medical entrance examination held in India, conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi. The exam is conducted for seeking admission to MBBS and BDS courses in medical colleges all over the country.
The exam consists of a single paper with 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. From each subject students are asked 45 questions which they have to answer within a duration of 3 hours. 4 marks are allotted for each correct response. For incorrect response there is one negative marking. However, if a student does not attempt any question, there will be no negative marks.View Details
SALIENT FEATURES OF LTM
- This program duration is approximately 10 months.
- LTM program is meticulously planned and executed.
- Classes are mainly taken by the Directors themselves and well experienced lecturers.
- Apt combination of high quality teaching and working.
- Scientifically designed material which is written in accordance with NEET syllabus.
- Weekly tests, cumulative tests and grand tests will be conducted and results will be communicated to the parents through SMS.
Limited scholarships for Meritorious students who register for admission in advance.